- Lessee acknowledges receipt of the equipment identified above (the “Equipment”
which was examined by Lessee and found to be in first-class condition upon
receipt (except as noted below). Lessee further acknowledges that the equipment
is leased by, Lesser to Lessee for the use and purpose for which it was
manufactured subject, however to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Lessee shall return the equipment to Melch’s Cart Sales & Rentals LLC no later
than the date and time specified above (LESSEE SHALL CONTACT LESSOR IF AN
EXTENSION OF TIME IS DESIRED) or upon Lesser’s demand therefore. The equipment
shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear
- Lessee acknowledges that any golf cart rental is permitted in the location that
it is delivered and/or used. No refund shall be given if the golf cart is not
- Lessee shall pay to Lesser, upon demand, rental for the equipment at the rates
provided above until the equipment is returned to Lesser. Daily rates will apply
unless other arrangements are made with Lesser in advance. Daily rates will
apply if the equipment is kept after the scheduled return date/time. All days
including weekends and holidays are chargeable.
- Lessee shall reimburse Lesser, upon demand for the loss of, or any damage to the
equipment or property damage while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and
expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fee, incurred by Lesser in collecting
and amounts owing by Lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforcing Lesser’s rights
- Lessee shall identify and hold Lesser harmless from and against any and all
liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use
or operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same
with Lessee’s express or implied consent: provided, however, that Lesser shall
be responsible for loss or damage resulting from Lesser’s sole negligence.
- Lessee shall abide by all rules and regulations of Lesser governing the use of
the equipment (ONLY HOLDERS OF A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND
OLDER MAY OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT).
- Lessee shall not assign the Rental Contract or sublease the equipment.
Golf Cart Rules
- Lessee must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Operator(s) of golf cart must be 18 years of age and have in their possession a
valid driver’s license. (moped license, learner’s permit, etc. are not accepted)
- Golf Carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing or other misuse of cart
will not be tolerated. Carts are to be operated off roadways (unless State,
County, city or Township allows for).
- Golf Cart(s) must remain in the State of Michigan at all times.
- Any tickets, citations or any other form of written violation during the time
the cart is rented to lessee, will be the responsible of the lessee.
- Golf Carts with a rear facing seat can carry a maximum of 4 people (golf carts
with no rear facing seat are for 2 people only) and all passengers must be
seated at all times when cart is in motion.
- Golf Carts must be returned at the designated time. Late returns of cart will be
charged $10 every half hour late.
- Please report any malfunctions to management immediately.
- Anyone found abusing the rules and regulations of the rental golf cart would
forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to
be returned because of Lessee misuse. Loss of security deposit will also result
if cart is misused or damaged. There are no second chances.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the golf cart and it is against the law to drink
alcohol and to drive. If you have alcohol on the golf cart or are under the
influence you will immediately lose rental privileges and all monies for the
rental of the golf cart.
Violating any of the rules will be cause for immediate loss of rental
- Underage drivers – anyone under 18 operating the golf cart
- Invalid driver’s license or no driver’s license
- Reckless driving